Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS 1015E-DS01-PK 10.1-Inch Discounts

Pbike908 (Annapolis, MD United States) :
Great little computer for on the go! Plenty powerful enough for web browsing and running apps such as Open Office, Adobe Reader, etc. Battery appears to last a minimum of 6 hours. Keyboard and touchpad a little funky, but easy enough to get accustomed to. Works great with Classic Shell. No touch screen but that's OK with me. It runs a little warm so we'll see how long it lasts. For $270, it's well worth the money. Oh, and unlike the tablet convertibles such as the new HP and the new Samsung, it's not top heavy meaning you can easily use it on your lap. Great little screen as well. I got this to replace an old Atom netbook that ran Windows 7. This little bugger blows the old Netbooks away. If you want something on the go, that has a keyboard, and can run full blown Windows programs, then it's a winner. Combine this with a home computer synched to cloud storage and you are good to go!

Fritz Zwicky "Fritz" (Illinois, USA) :
I wanted something small for travel, but when I tested touch screen tablets I wasn't happy. What I hated was the OS used and the fact that only very expensive models have usb in-ports. I explored 10" laptops and from the reviews it was clear that this is the only one to consider. I balked at buying a computer with windows 8, because I dislike the Metro interface. My concerns melted away once the laptop was delivered and I installed startisback software. Now it looks and feels like windows 7. The 10" screen is beautiful and the keyboard is fine. The processor response is acceptable and it can run Photoshop well. The small hard drive is no problem with the use of thumb drives. The price is the best part. Forget touch screen tablets and buy this machine. The only small gripe is I wish the battery lasted all day.

Amreink "Anne R." (Cleveland, OH USA) :
I have owned this Asus 1015E laptop for over a week now and love everything about it, including the oh, so feminine pink color. I read all the reviews before purchasing it, and again after I had it for a while. Yes, at first there were times when it ran slowly and/or crashed. But there are several very helpful reviews here that will fix this. Of particular value to me was the June 20, 2013 review by BinaryMonKey Eagle Eye, who instructs you how to make this notebook run smooth and fast. I followed most of his/her instructions and it runs as fast as my Intel i7 machines! This notebook will be excellent for travel - thin and light-weight. Has a wonderful keyboard that feels and responds just as well as my more powerful computers. I also have an Android tablet, but wanted something with a larger hard drive for picture/video backup. I am very pleased with my purchase and LOVE this little machine!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét