Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS MeMOPad HD 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet Discounts

Noah (Hawthorne, CA United States) :
I was planning to save up my cash and buy a tablet for Christmas cause my kindle fire was worn out. When I heard about the Asus memo pad HD 7 I couldn't believe it. I bought the tablet and I'd give it 100 stars if I could. It plays games amazingly. I tested out games that I would play on my iPod touch and kindle fire but would kinda run slowly. I only experienced some lag with a brand new online multiplayer shooter, and Minion Rush. However it plays all the other games perfectly. Like Real Racing 3, SG DeadLine, and Blood and Glory 1 & 2. This tablet really impressed me. It seems better than the iPad 1 and mini in Specs, and Rivals the iPad 2 in Specs. This is a really great buy. I recommend this to parents who want to buy their kids good and cheap gaming tablets.

Vyshtia (CA, USA) :
Owning an iPad and an iPad Mini, this device was a little hard to get used to at first. The quality is not up to par when compared to an iPad, but the price is so much more affordable and it can do so much, that the quality really is good enough. It really makes me wonder why the iPad costs so much when something like this can do just about everything it can do at such a more affordable price. The size of this unit is slightly smaller than an iPad Mini. It's very light, fits well in the hand, very good quality, does not feel or look cheap. I would definitely recommend this tablet to anyone on a budget. It can do everything I would want a small tablet to do. It's fast, the screen/colors are beautiful, it handles games well. It charges well and holds its charge. It's quite durable too. I think this is an excellent tablet and can definitely recommend without hesitation.

Evan Roussos (tigard, or, US) :
Great first tablet, I`m very fond of the android platform and this is just that. Just turn it on and set up your accounts, Wi-Fi ,favorite apps, etc. You don't even need the manual! Great screen and fast processor,Oh yea ---- fantastic price for a new generation tablet.

1 nhận xét: