Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Taichi 21-DH51 11.6-Inch Discounts

Dad's gemini (San Juan PR) :
I LOVE MY TAICHI!!! It's so much lighter than my other laptop which makes it great for travel. And because it also transforms into a tablet, makes it so much more fun to use and explore. I also love the fact that it has a lighted keyboard so I can type without turning on the lights - perfection! And Windows 8 has turned out to be a step up in operating systems ... finally, I think they got it right since Windows XP!

Janet Chapman (Miami, FL, US) :
Although it is a wonderful laptop once it works properly, the battery wouldn't charge fully and customer service didn't speak English well enough to understand what the problem was. After 2 separate phone calls to customer service, we finally had to return the whole unit as there is no way to return only the battery (why is that?). Took 3-4 weeks to get laptop back (way too long!) but now works fine

Jean M Ward (Houston, TX) :
Love everything about my new Asus 21 Taichi Laptop/Tablet. Learning Windows 8 is not the challenge I thought it would be, UTube has been a great resource for tutorials. The interfacing of the programs and apps on this computer is exceptional. I love the ease of use that even a grandmother can master. It is convenient to carry with me due to its thinness and very low weight. This will be my new travel ultra-book as well as my lounging around the house computer. Asus you have done it again!! Thank You!

1 nhận xét: