Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS S56CA-DH51 15.6-Inch Discounts

Richard (MN) :
I love the keyboard! I am still figuring out the touch pad... Seems to, sometimes, have a mind of it's own! Windows 8 is goofy but, I am gonna wait around for SP1. It is said SP1 will bring back the 'Start' button and have an option to be more WIN7-like in appearance. Rather than spend a lot of time digging through the drivers for the cache drive in WIN7 and all that, I am gonna give 8 a chance to fix itself. Other than the OS, this thing rocks! I can surely live with the resolution, the i5 is fast, built in graphics plays dvd's just fine. 6GB is plenty of RAM for most and power hungry's can add the extra two, if they want. My techie buddies all think it is cool with an obviously envious look. "Is that aluminum?" ;) Mine was $605, and it is worth every penny, IMHO. Oh, and the SSD cache? You will be spoiled by how fast this thing turns on! I am not an impatient man, I still run a Socket A Desktop, and I usually don't have the latest greatest, I wait for the good stuff to rise to the top. This is by far the most impressive piece of tech I have. I doubt I could be happier, perhaps with WIN 7. First impressions are thus. More to follow in the coming months.


Julio Aldana "Julio from NY" (BROOKLYN, NY) :
I got this PC to replace my outdated MacBook Pro because there was no way I could afford another Apple computer and this was such a great deal. Not only that but specs wise it wasn't at all bad. Plus my 3 year old computer gave me all the money I needed to subsidize this purchase through Gazelle.com. Upon receiving it I was pleasantly surprised at how fast it started up. Windows 8 took a little getting used to but on the whole it isn't that much different from any of the more recent versions of Windows. All the applications I've used in the past work fine. Then again it's mainly Google Chrome and iTunes so it really shouldn't be that much of a hardship for my computer. To sum up. I'm glad I got this computer. It didn't hurt my wallet all that much and I look forward to using this for the next 3 years or so.

John Taylor (Grants Pass, OR USA) :
I was unfamiliar with Windows 8 and it took a while to catch on. PC World magazine saved my bacon by having a ton of articles about the usage. Remote printing and the ability to go back to the familiar screen of Windows 7 are the things that make me want to keep this little gem. Asus monitors are also on my wish list.

1 nhận xét: