Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X75A-DS31 17.3-Inch Discounts

Amber Navarrete (WA) :
I bought this to replace an Hp laptop that was old and stopped working. The price is what caught my eye. I talked to a friend at work (in IT) before buying and I was reassured that Asus makes a good product. So far I haven't had any issues. This notebook has lots of features and was a great buy. You can't go wrong for the price.

D. CAPONIGRO "MEERKATMOM" (Astoria, NY) :
Windows 8 is guaranteed to drive you nuts until you learn how to handle it. The ASUS computer is great with a 17.3 inch screenand so far is working just fine. I am sure when I have mastered windows 8 then it will be perfect.

Sanada (NJ) :
This is a great Laptop if you don't want purchase a Desktop. It is very well made and functions very well. The only thing I would say I don't like about it is that the speakers are located on the bottom of the laptop and when your laptop is on a surface you do lose some sound, if you have headphones it's not an issue but you won't always be using headphones and it can be annoying. Other than that the Laptop is great and I would recommend it to anyone.

1 nhận xét: