Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS F55A-ES01 15.6-Inch Discounts

Jw "jw" (Colorado Springs, CO United States) :
I have another low end ASUS and continue to have a great experience with it. I plan to use this new one as a back up computer. It was fast enough and easy to use right out of the box. Then, I downloaded Office 365 and the system was sluggish. I uninstalled the software and it is much better again.When camping I run out of battery charge and need a second computer so I can continue writing. Wordpad, which is already installed, meets my needs under these circumstances. Yes, I know I could get a back-up battery for the other computer, but this newer one has a longer battery life than the old one and it has a cd drive, unlike the old one. Happy, but only rated 4 since it couldn't handle Office 365.


Xavier (buffalo,Tx) :
Well I just ordered this computer two days ago and it came today. Truthfully I didn't know what to expect. I've spent sometime getting used to the operating system and getting a feel for the computer. So far I like it and Windows 8 is not as bad as some make it out to be. I am satisfied with the computer and it was at a fair price. However this computer lags a lot and is very slow at times.. I was looking into buying a beefier laptop but I believe this will be good enough for now. If your looking for a fast computer this is not for you. It's very light (cheaply made) but nice.

Ginny Katsourides (Langhorne, PA) :
I bought this laptop on the recommendation of my daughter who had just purchased an ASUS computer. I really like the big screen-just haven't had time to set up all my preferences.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét