Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X55U-EH11 15.6-Inch Discounts

Alexandra Ladyzhensky (okeechobee ,fl usa) :
The product is everything you could ask for and more, it's so simple to use, and such a great quality, for a pretty great price, the shipping came faster than I expected, and the product itself was more than I was looking for, I'm currently using this laptop for school, but you'll see you can use it for more than just school. It's really a great product, and I'm sure you'll have no doubts when you get it, just like I did. A great buy. Although one thing it doesn't come with Microsoft office, or any of the above, so you'll have to buy that, but other than that, it's a great and convinced product.

Houston Heineman (Detroit) :
I bought his laptop looking for a cheap, but well made laptop for school. And that is exactly what I got. I found the 2 gigs of RAM to be rather lacking, so I upgraded to 8 gigs of RAM and that leveled all of the computer's performance issues for me. The 2 gigs was basically all taken up by the operating system, keep in mind when looking at this computer.
Asus is a top of the line manufacturer, and this is a well made computer, I'm happy.
I would NOT buy this for any kind of gaming, just for word processing and internet browsing.
What might seem like a glorified net book, is a good product to have!

Kena (Bellingham, WA) :
Bought this as a Christmas gift and was very disappointed that the wrong power cord was shipped. I called the manufacturer and was told that they would ship the correct one but it was never received. Had to borrow one from a friend. Other than that, the product is ok.

1 nhận xét: