Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Asus ZenBook UX32A-R3502H Radiant Silver 13.3" Discounts

M. Rogers "Matt" (Phoenix, AZ United States) :
I was pretty excited to get this ultrabook. It really is well built and I love the backlit keyboard, size, and weight. Unfortunately the screen was DOA. Never worked. The keyboard lit up, power button indicated hard disk was running. Returned it. May just be a one-off, but kind of off-putting for my first ASUS purchase. Got an HP ultrabook instead. Much heavier, but still nice.

S. Tan (St. Paul, MN USA) :
This machine looks great and feels solid. Purchased on Amazon for a good price for the specs and ultrabook looks/size/weight. I thought the track pad was ultra sensitive because it does random things like make the cursor jump around and highlight blocks of text and erases them. I looked on line and this seems to be because the multitouch feature on the track pad doesn't work well. I haven't disabled it yet but plan to, hopefully this will take care of the problem.

Enrique Iglesias (USD) :
I'm so glad with this purchase. I chose the refurbished version from Ocean Reef and the result is great. US$ 100 less and feels completely new.
The laptop looks great. The computer is fast and responsive.The touchpad (once I deactivated the tap function) works smooth and great. I would definetely recommend it.

1 nhận xét: