Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS N550JV-DB72T 15.6-Inch Discounts

Riccy Sayavong (San Diego) :
This laptop is splendid. I ordered it with Amazon Prime, and I received it in less than 24 hours, no joke! After a few days playing with it, I can safely say this thing is a beast at what I throw at it. Let's start off with games. So far, I've thrown "Sleeping Dogs", "Counter Strike Source", and "League of Legends". All of those run extremely smoothly (60+ FPS for Counter Strike Source and League of Legends even in team fights, 45-60 FPS average for Sleeping Dogs), no problems at all. For modern games, this laptop will give you a good experience and not let you down. Now that I got that cleared, let's talk about school work. This laptop is really good when it comes to video editing, or either documentation. Battery life is pretty consistent for its high end performance, average 4 hours on heavy work, like browsing the web, youtube, while doing some word documentation etc. For the keyboard, it's actually a pretty nice sight, I should say. The backlit keyboard is pretty eye gazing when in the dark, looks really awesome. The feel of the keys feel comfortable, (Especially good for those keyboard typers who like dragging their fingers across the keys and hate bumping their fingers on a key). For the display, let's first get some clarification that it is indeed a 1920 x 1080 display, a touchscreen laptop with a glossy display (because of the touchscreen). For the sound, it's a pretty nice sounding laptop, especially with the included mini speaker sub woofer it comes with. The GPU information is not provided, but I can safely say it is indeed an NVIDIA Geforce 750M with 2GB dedicated graphics ram. Ultimately, I am pretty satisfied for what I paid for. Extremely worth it if you ask me especially with the price. Definitely recommend it to those peers who are using this laptop for gaming and school experience.

James Warren "James" (Austin, TX) :
The new Asus combines several hard to find components into one very affordable computer. First it has the latest Intel i7 (Haswell) processor. Combine that with a midrange NVIDIA mobile graphics processor. Add an albeit small SSD and last a touchscreen. What do you get a very nice affordable laptop. I have to say I was skeptical of Windows 8 but with the touchscreen I love it. I now find myself trying to touch and gesture my work laptop. So much better than a mouse!
Anyway for the price you can not do any better than this machine.

Remi (Upper North East) :
I've owned this item for a little over a month, I'm experiencing performance issues (slow based on the specs and comparison to work issued HP laptops), battery life is well below average. I do not recommend.

1 nhận xét: