Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Google Nexus 7 Tablet (7-Inch, 16GB, Black) Discounts

TJP-Jensen Beach (Jensen Beach, FL) :
Definitely feels like this tablet was released too early! I have been using it about 2 weeks now. Been having the same issues with the GPS and multi touch being too sensitive that all of the other users have been complaining about. Looking forward to the next software release.

Victor (Alabama) :
I own the original Nexus 7 and was very pleased with it. Out of the box the N7-2013 had GPS issues, Google tech support was useless, their only suggestion was a factory reset. I of course had already done that several times to no avail. I was told by tech support that they were not aware of any wide spread GPS issues. But after checking several Android forums and seeing some articles in the Tech press it was obvious to me that this was not an isolated problem and Google was "stonewalling". Ordinarily I would have been willing to wait for a "fix" but I am not sure now, one is forthcoming. Rather than take a chance returned the unit while I could.

Brett West (Glenside, Pennsylvania United States) :
I had this for five days and it only worked well for one. Once the 4.3 update downloaded, the tablet did nothing but fall into boot loop after boot loop. I spent hours repeatedly going into recovery, restoring to stock, and starting from scratch. I never rooted this device or downloaded any unknown apps. It seems like the OS and tablet just don't work well together. Sending it back.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét