Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Nexus 7 (7-Inch, 32GB) Tablet Discounts

C. J. Puckett "chelseacharming" (Athens, GA) :
In the past month, I have owned two beautiful, zippy, but ultimately defective Nexus 7's.
The first worked very well for about three weeks. I enjoyed it. It handled everything I threw at it, the screen was vibrant, the battery life surprisingly good, etc. Then one day it had a meltdown. Understand, I was very gentle with this thing. I never put it loose in a bag or dropped it or even set it down hard, so I was quite surprised to turn it on and see the screen go haywire (I'd describe it as multicolored snow.) It never recovered and I was forced to return it. I then bought a replacement from my local OfficeMax, and it did the SAME THING right out of the box. If you google "Nexus 7 Won't Turn On," you'll see that unfortunately this is a common problem. The factory reset does nothing, and if you open the back to poke around, you'll void your warranty. I can only assume that it has some serious hardware issues, and until these are addressed, I'll be trying my luck with another tablet.


Danjel Bout (SACRAMENTO, CA, US) :
I have been a long time Ipad aficionado, despite my familiarity with Android systems. I wanted to like the Android tablets, but they simply weren't a polished enough package. The Nexus 7 changed my perceptions on the usability of an Android tablet, and they did so at a price well below the Ipad-Mini. What I wanted in a tablet was a robust platform to listen to audiobooks, read e-books in multiple formats, read through gmail, and use a few organizational applications. Could I do all of this on my Galaxy SIII? Absolutely, I would just run out of power half way through the day. The Nexus 7 is a great for these niche tasks, the screen can be easily read and the battery seems to last forever. When you add to that the form factor - its so small I can tuck it in a large pocket and so light I can't tell its there - you have a winner in my book. Did I mention the price? Buying the Nexus 7 was a no-brainer.

Janet L. Cannon "mrsjancan" (Midwest, USA) :
I've only had this baby a week and I can't believe how intuitive it is to learn to use. Although I have played with other tablets in the past, this is my first experience figuring out how one works without any instruction. The tapping interface is very accurate and very sensitive. I've tried it both with my finger and with a tablet pen. I do prefer the pen because I don't like smudge marks on the face of the tablet, but it's also a more accurate that way. ;-) I bought a case with a keyboard (and a converter cord so I could plug it in) but I'm not happy with the physical keyboard case and I seem to be able to type almost as fast on the touch interface. The only advantage is visual space (on the tablet, almost 1/2 your screen is covered when typing on the surface whereas typing on the keyboard you can still see the whole screen.) The only slight drawback is video playback is slow and has to buffer often, but part of that is my network, not the tablet. I didn't buy it for that reason, anyway. So if you want it for video, you probably need a 3G or 4G connection to really get a good video experience. Games, social networking, Google docs/calendar/cloud (anything with Google) work beautifully. Highly recommended.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét