Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T-SL 11.6-Inch Discounts

Ralph Lelii (houston tx) :
I buy lots of computers because I teach and use technical innovation whenever I can. I bought this thinking it was an inexpensive backup that I could use. I don't write many reviews, but I am writing this because this is literally a piece of junk. ASUS makes good stuff, but they should not sell something regardless of price point if it is useless. I don't even use it. The track pad is the worst I have ever seen and that is saying something. Every time I touch it two or three windows open. The screen is barely above wretched, the battery lasts about 90 minutes and the cursor is hard to control. The machine freezes every five minutes or so and then you have tow wait about 2 minutes for it to unfreeze. You may think I am making this up but I am not. It is a piece of junk-avoid it like the plague.

Nicholas Roberts "nicktide" (Raleigh, NC) :
This is a great little notebook. The design is attractive and it functions flawlessly. The only drawback is that the keyboard is not backlit, but I knew that before purchasing it. The price was great and the build quality is on par with much more expensive machines. ASUS is now my first choice for any laptop needs.

Chris Pierce (New York, NY United States) :
Purchased for school and has been great. Bought 3 weeks ago and the only problem I have had was not getting distracted by all the extras and games and focusing on my school work. Battery lasts about 4 hours with heavy use. I have seen many people complaining about windows 8 and I can only assume that they were not using a touch screen. I actually like Windows 8 but could understand someone not liking it if they had to use a mouse to perform some of the functions like scrolling through the start menu.

1 nhận xét: