Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X550CA-DB51 15.6-Inch Discounts

Matthew V Menke (PORT NECHES, TX, US) :
The computer is ok, but the touch pad is a huge problem for me. It is too sensitive or doesn't work right. I also had a windows update problem where it would take forever to restart because of updating. The pc works fine when you plug a mouse in it.

Usha Rani Akkina (WA) :
Performance is very slow.My older laptop with a much lesser configuration worked better than this laptop
Had internet issues.Once the internet was turned off and wouldn't turn on unless I restarted the laptop.
Not happy with the mouse.The mouse little jumpy.

Wenzhen (USD) :
The laptop was good but it auto close when I go to skype. The sound was good and it really instant on my pc. Cons is only 2 usb port is available. I am really in love with this laptop despite the screen is 15.6 inches. IF you want a pc for basic use, this laptop is suitable for you.

1 nhận xét: