Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS N56VJ-DH71 15.6-Inch Full-HD Discounts

Roman Budzianowski "software guy" (Seattle) :
My son really loved this laptop. It was big and heavy but quite powerful. He could play his games without problems. However after 2 weeks it suddenly wouldn't boot. I tried booting from a repair CD, from a USB stick with linux. I kept getting boot sequence error. Asus support said it was hardware fault and sent me a mailing label. However, I decided to return it to Amazon and buy a different laptop. Maybe it was just a fluke, but it shouldn't happen.

S. T. Kondrotas (Los Angeles, CA) :
I needed a laptop with a screen that would allow me to use Photoshop while travelling. I have a couple of other laptops but they are useless for Photoshop. Since I am very happy with my ASUS ProArt desktop monitor, I decided to go with this laptop. It was right decision. I've just returned from a long trip abroad and the only problem is I am reluctant to get back to my desktop computer, so good is this laptop.

Kenny Gould (Lenoir, NC USA) :
No complaints! Sound is good as advertised. It's fast, light weight, and sleek. I hooked up a 24 inch monitor and work dual monitor on it all the time. Runs my RTS games at highest settings.

1 nhận xét: