Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Vivotab Smart Black Office 2013 H&S ME400C-C2-BK 10.1-Inch Discounts

Redhawk44 (Hemet, CA USA) :
I've only had this tablet for a couple days, so far I'm very pleased. the initial setup was smooth, although the windows updates took 40 minutes.
This is my first experience with Windows 8, so that's a challenge. Most everything works great. Chrome was a disappointment. I use it on my home PC and it's great, but on this tablet it was very sluggish, frequently freezing for 30+ seconds. Internet Explorer works great though, so I use it. I tried some of the supplied apps and games, no problems with any of them. Videos on CNN and Youtube were smooth and loaded fast.
The screen is nice and clear. Photos and graphics are sharp. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. It's a great improvement from my 2 year old Acer/Android tablet.

Benrl (NYC) :
This is a wonderful device and will serve you and your emotional health well if you remember the mantra "a tablet is not a PC." I wanted a lightweight unit to replace my Lenovo Notebook on business trips and vacation when I didn't feel like carrying 5 pounds of technology. I also wanted it to have an operating system that would run the applications I use on a daily basis on my PC and an interface I could quickly adapt to. It needed to be fairly brisk in operation and have a history of reviews on Amazon that I could live with. And. of course, it needed to be priced right. It turns out the Vivotab Smart satisfies all of those criteria well. Is there a learning curve needed to wring out all its capabilities, yes. Is it as speedy as my i7 processor? Of course not. But does it come a heck of lot closer to fulfilling my portable computing needs than my wife's Ipad, absolutely. Asus has done an excellent job at a really reasonable price.

Paul Duncan (Bloomington, IN) :
Consider what you get, Clear HD screen, blue tooth connectivity, full windows 8 with Office 2013, snappy reaction. I think the negative comments are from people who expect a tablet to replace their laptop or deck top. there are just some things that are awkward on a tablet.

1 nhận xét: