Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS UX31A-DH71 13.3-Inch Discounts

Ismael (EL Paso,TX) :
This Laptop is amazing, super fast, I am disagreement with the review where say Your palm will hit the track pad as you type and the cursor will jump, I am quick typist, and I do not have that problem

P. Jarrett (Ames, Iowa, USA) :
I spent several days looking and comparing features on ultra books. I almost bought the Asus Convertible but decided on this model instead. This is an easy review to write as I cannot find anything that I don't like about this unit. In particular, I love the size, weight, and speed as well as the overall appearance. The keyboard is a perfect size for my large hands and the touch pad is very responsive. I don't understand the person that gave this a 1 star and complained about the keyboard. I have had no problems at all. I would highly recommend this model to my friends. It is a little pricey but for me, it is worth the money

Ronald M Vogt (Santa Clara, CA United States) :
I had a problem with the right side speaker but other than that I love the PC. I thought that I would miss having the touch screen feature on this one like my wife has on her PC, but she rarely uses it. I don't think that I would use it much either. Amazon is the best. They have a replacement one on its way already even though they have not received my defective one yet. My defective one is on it's way but I thought it is great business customer service that they want me to be completely satisfied and have this issue resolved as soon as possible. Very classy of Amazon.

1 nhận xét: