Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Vivobook V550CA-DB71T 15.6-Inch Discounts

Renell (Michigan) :
We bought the ASUS V550CA for my daughter who was entering college. When we the PC started an auto-update from Windows 8 and then did a restart, the screen would not come back or the hard drive became inactive. We tried everything to boot into safe mode with no luck. I replaced with the same model, because at this price point it is hard to beat and Amazon too the 1st laptop back without issue. Not sure if the issue was a bad interaction with Windows 8 and the newer touch screen technology or a hard drive issue corrupted after a Windows 8 update. Based on the feedback from ASUS support, they are not aware of this issue, but should be looking into it as I have seen threads related to this problem on-line.

Shane Miller "shaneallen2000" (Nassau, The Bahamas) :
I have had two Asus Android Tablets-the original Transformer TF101 and the nexus 7. I am still using my 2 year old transformer!! This laptop rocks .For the price ,the specs are awesome and it includes an optical drive all in a thin profile. I am still learning my way around Windows 8 -missing that Start button but 8.1 should correct that. Wish the speakers were louder and wish it had an sd card reader but other than that I am thoroughly enjoying this very fast and fun Laptop.
Update: there is an sd card slot hidden below the front surface on the bottom left side and the speakers are better than I thought initially.

A. Garcia "Al from Texas" (Great state of TEXAS) :
This computer has exceeded my expectations. I have not tested it thoroughly, but so far, it has worked great. It is very responsive, and windows 8 works much better than expected. I would highly recommend that you go with a computer that has touch screen capabilities, as that is what makes windows 8 fun. I will update if I run across any issues.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét