Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Ultrabook S400CA-DB51T 14-Inch Discounts

Eric Mickelsen "Eric M" (Seattle, Washington) :
I've had this ASUS ultrabook (S400CA-DB51T) for just under a week now, but it's exactly what I needed. I wanted something versatile but inexpensive for coding, writing and media, and I looked closely at almost every similar laptop on the market. After a couple of months of searching, this one stood out as striking the right balance. It's light and small enough to carry around comfortably in hand or a cramped backpack, and comfortable for typing on the couch or in the car. The boot times and responsiveness are good enough to get some work done in spare minutes. The keyboard doesn't have very much key travel, but is a comfortable size - larger models seem to just add a numpad since this is already the ideal size for two human hands. I hate touchpads, but this is the second best I've used behind the MacBook pro, and feels similar, but not quite as soft. It doesn't cut it as a mobile gaming platform unless you can find a low-glare environment and bring a mouse, and/or play more casual games. The screen is too glossy for direct sunlight, but high contrast enough to be usable in most bright environments. I think it strikes a great balance between performance, portability and battery life. Overall, it feels well-built and is fun to use. I have a hard time imagining a more well-rounded system at this price point.

Vunsur (Bay Area) :
I was so excited when I got this laptop but it turned to a nightmare in just a month.
The first one I got had an issue about inside ( most likely HDD). There was a sound like rattling and then after a week it started restarting itself so I replaced that one and got the new one. The rattling issue was same and also the screen solution all of a sudden appeared on the middle of screen. It was like wet from inside. Anyway, I don't want to waste my time to review this computer. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone of you.
But the customer service of amazon and the return/refund policy was amazing as always.

Mr.D. (Rhode Island) :
I Love this laptop... The 14" screen is perfect size and the resolution is very clear and sharp. With the I-5 processer the computer is very fast and gets the job done in a wink. The only thing it does not have is a DVD drive, but I purchased an external drive (Buffalo) and it works very well. It has two USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0. and the Bluetooth allows many external devices to be hooked up. It is also very light and easy to transport. Highly recommended!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét