Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T 11.6-Inch Discounts

Lee Crockett (Beaverton, OR USA) :
Great price and Windows 8 is so much easier to use with a touch screen. Good battery life, really small transformer built into power cord. It does seem to take a long time to recharge.

Nicholas Roberts "nicktide" (Raleigh, NC) :
This is a great little notebook. The design is attractive and it functions flawlessly. The only drawback is that the keyboard is not backlit, but I knew that before purchasing it. The price was great and the build quality is on par with much more expensive machines. ASUS is now my first choice for any laptop needs.

Hllaverty (USD) :
I got this computer yesterday and have been playing with it ever since. I'm not use to Windows 8 but it is easy to get adjusted to it. I love everything about this computer and so far have no complaints. Before this computer I got an Asus with ubuntu and hated it. I returned it. This was 100 dollars more but it was worth it.

1 nhận xét: