Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS TF700T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch Tablet Discounts

John C. Parks (Fulton, MS USA) :
Actually im writing my review from the tablet.
Its been in use for 3 hours now and ive got 54% battery left.
Been doing alot of downloading and such. Will see how the battery life is.
Am impressed with the fit and finish of the tablet. No bloatware. The autocorrect does do some annoying things, but so does my phone.
Its fast.. responsive. Sometimes a bit to responsive.. thinking im trying to change home screens when im not, or thinking
Im trying to select when im scrolling. Will have to see if there are some sensitivity settings.
The screen is gorgeous. Period.
Ive been waiting for a tablet worth buying instead of an ipad. Glad i waited. Will update after ive had some time with it.

Chris "cleith" (Albuquerque, NM, United States) :
I received my ASUS Infinity on July 18th, and have been using it for about 3 weeks now. What can I say, other than it totally rocks. This is my first tablet PC and I have and watch for the technology to finally mature. The responsiveness is awesome. It combines the best of touch screen technology with a docking station keyboard. I can disconnect the keyboard for a purely tablet / kindle type of experience. When I am sitting in my lounge chair have the keyboard attached and its like a small laptop. In bed at night, (yes, I take it to bed with me) I can use the tablet section, and the device automatically activates the onscreen keyboard. This is great in the dark because you can see the keyboard on the screen. I am using my Infinity to write this review. I have had computers and laptops for the last 20 years. This technology totally rocks.

A. Shortill "vettephreekZ06" (Hollis, Maine) :
I decided that I needed a tablet at the beginning of 2012. I was originally going to get the Transformer Prime but I decided to wait for the Infinity after it was announced at the CES. It has been a long wait but it was worth every day spent tabletless. I have no complaints. WiFi reception is as good as every other device I have (Galaxy Nexus, Kindle Fire and Toshiba laptop) and the speed and smoothness of the ICS OS combined with the Tegra 3 is awesome. I have not really exercised the speed of the Tegra 3 CPU, but everything I have run so far flies. I am going to get the dock soon and that can only make life better.

1 nhận xét: