Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Ultrabook S500CA-DS51T 15.6-Inch Discounts

Gina B "It's a dry heat!" (Chandler, AZ USA) :
This is a lot of PC for the price! I ordered this PC with several other 15.6" PCs by different manufacturers for a technology show. I was surprised that the PCs that I ordered at double the price were only slightly nicer than this ASUS Vivobook. It has a nice, comfortable full sized keyboard and gorgeous display. The Ivy Bridge (Intel 3rd Generation i5-3317U) processor is speedy enough for most any task. This isn't a very portable machine, however, due to the large display size and the heavy weight. It's a great choice if you are looking for a stationary PC without having a tower - and the price makes it nice for students or someone looking to save some cash over a pricer unit.

GOOEY "LIQUID LOCUST" (TAMPA) :
I used macs mostly my whole life but after two of them crapped out on my I decided to go with a PC. This thing is so cool. The touch screen is futuristic and awesome. Works great.
This 14" version is PC Magazine's editors choice. This 15.6 version is $50 CHEAPER on Amazon. Go big.
I am very impressed. If you are a casual computer person on a budget, I would say that this is about the best you're going to get.

Barracuda Bob "barracuda Bob" (Rotonda West, FL) :
Real easy to use, and having a touchscreen makes it "tablet-like" . I like it better than my desktop and it's no slouch, well worth the investment. A bit heavier than I expected ,but I can live with that. only disappointment , I can't change battery.

1 nhận xét: