Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS X202E-DB21T 11.6-Inch Discounts

MarthaC (CA) :
Bought this for work - primarily word, excel, etc. Blew up 2 acers so decided to try something else. Bought an HP notebook - extremely noisy, returned immediately. But this asus, so far is great. Faster, quiet, portable - I am a happy gal. And I hate to sound like the stereotype of a woman buying a car, but I really do love the color.

Bob Lewis "Bob Lewis" (St Louis , Mo., USA) :
If you are looking for a portable laptop with touch screen windows 8,
this fits the bill. I recommend this product. I showed my son who
has his own business and he bought one also. My other son is a tech
guy for HP and he thought it was a great buy for the money.

Charles J Wilson (easton, md United States) :
I would say that this laptop is nothing special but does what I need it to do, surf the web and watch videos. I have had no problems other than the annoying gestures on the touchpad which can be turned off I believe.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét