Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Zenbook Prime UX31A-DB51 13.3-Inch Ultrabook Discounts

Lousy Asus Customer Service (NY) :
I used to buy Asus productsd all the time. I recently bought a Zenbook. Great computer, until the power socket went bad. It took two weeks for them to get back to me with an RMA number. Had to pay for shipping, then the service center sent me an email saying they wanted me to pay for shipping back. Got it back, but had other problems. 6 weeks later, I have been able to use it for less than two of them. Their only answer is "Call and get an RMA and send it back for repair. They won't refund or replace it or send me a temporary to use.
I will never buy Asus again.

HJR (USA) :
Was excited to unpack this unit. Boot up was quick, but immediately noted difficulty with wi-fi receiver dropping signal from the wireless router. This happen both close-up and away from the router, both places where other wi-fi equipped units we own have no difficulty at all. I think Asus got a bad batch of wi-fi antenna/receiver chips. My was a reconditioned unit. Want to bet that it was returned due to the wi-fi problems? So...I'm sending it back for credit. I'll give the ACER S5 a shot next, hoping to have better luck the next go around.

Sam F (California) :
I love my Zenbook Prime. I have not had any issues that others have reported such as WiFi, fan, screen, etc. I am completely satisfied with the laptop. The screen resolution is amazing and makes me hate my other laptop from work that much more. The Zenbook Prime starts up super fast and returns from sleep even faster. Once I removed all of the bloatware from Asus, I think the whole system is running a bit faster. The keyboard is tight and responsive without being loud. I am also enjoying the many gestures available for the touch pad to make navigating that much easier. To me, the backlit keyboard is pointless since I am not typing in the dark, so I turn down the brightness to zero in order to preserve battery. On top of all of the great features in the laptop, ir was nice to open the box and find a nice sleeve, all of the adapters I might need, and even a pouch that matches the sleeve to hold all of the adapters. So far it seems like Asus thought of everything when putting together the Zenbook Prime. I highly recommend this laptop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét