Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS S56CA-WH31 15.6-Inch Discounts

James P. Schear (Annapolis, MD USA) :
Had the laptop for 25 days, sailing along just fine. Suddenly there was a dialogue box saying that ASUS was pushing out an update. It started, the screen went blank and the computer was dead.
I called ASUS CS, third attendant was understandable - language wise. He said that the hard drive was gone and they would replace it for $300.
I shipped it back to Amazon.
Beware.

Toni-ann Canova (Columbus, OH USA) :
For the price, you can't beat it. Has a super fast start-up and fast run time. Only negatives I see so far is compared to my last laptop, and HP, the webcam isn't as good. And I know this is something probably stupid, but it gets finger smudges really easily, especially on the top, and they're pretty hard, almost impossible, to get off. I would get a case but I can't find one, so probably gonna end up buying a skin for it. Also, the swiping of the touchpad takes some getting used to, but that's mostly because of Windows 8, not the laptop itself. Worth it! Love how slim it is yet still has the CD drive, I know a lot of slimmer laptops are getting rid of them now so it's nice this one still has it.

Julio Aldana "Julio from NY" (BROOKLYN, NY) :
I got this PC to replace my outdated MacBook Pro because there was no way I could afford another Apple computer and this was such a great deal. Not only that but specs wise it wasn't at all bad. Plus my 3 year old computer gave me all the money I needed to subsidize this purchase through Gazelle.com. Upon receiving it I was pleasantly surprised at how fast it started up. Windows 8 took a little getting used to but on the whole it isn't that much different from any of the more recent versions of Windows. All the applications I've used in the past work fine. Then again it's mainly Google Chrome and iTunes so it really shouldn't be that much of a hardship for my computer. To sum up. I'm glad I got this computer. It didn't hurt my wallet all that much and I look forward to using this for the next 3 years or so.

1 nhận xét: