Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS Zenbook UX31E-DH53 13.3-Inch Discounts

BuffCat (Boulder, CO USA) :
After reading the mixed reviews, I decided to purchase this laptop anyway. I loved the size and features and decided to risk it. Very glad I did. The slimness and weight make it super portable, and I have been impressed with the battery life. The keyboard isn't perfect, but after typing on it for two weeks I don't have a problem with it, just took some getting used to. Reviews that dislike the trackpad confuse me, as it's the best one I've ever used. I know I have the Elan trackpad with the newest drivers, but I find it perfect. It's responsive, spacious, clicks are accurate and it is smooth. The screen too is bright and I love the extended resolution. This is my first metal computer, so I'm worried about my metal watchband scratching it while I type, but other than that I am very impressed and would highly recommend it.

James Gibson (NY) :
First, let me say I am not a computer nerd trying to find everything wrong with a laptop. Now, about the Zenbook, it is built very well, love the design and solidity of this ultrabook. The lid opens easily, there is a small tab on the top to open the screen from the bottom, so don't believe anyone when they say they can't open it. So I turned it on, I did the updates which were very easy to do, they were almost automatic. The trackpad and the wireless work with out any problems, I really like that the left and right click buttons on the pad actually click. Typing on the keyboard is different, but I have had no problems. The battery seems to last forever. Now for the best part, this thing starts up so fast, even after I loaded the Norton Antivirus on it. It wakes from sleep very fast, it connects to my wireless home network almost instantly. So, it does what a laptop is supposed to do, plus it's light, fast, and looks really good. I am probably going to buy one for my boyfriend for Christmas. Hope this review helps. Oh yea, the screen on this is really crisp.

SteveC. (US) :
Purchased version with the Elon touchpad, and the early problems have been resolved with updates and adjusting to a new laptop. This is a delightful product that, while rather steeply priced, is one I would make again if given the choice. My only complaint is the lack of an 8Gb RAM option.

2 nhận xét: