Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS VivoBook S550CA-DS51T 15.6-Inch Discounts

Staypositive2 (La Paz, Bolivia) :
I absolutely love the look, fit, and finish of the ASUS VivoBook S550CA-DS51T. It's pretty amazing that the overall thickness of this laptop is under an inch and yet it has a DVD R/RW drive. Battery life and the performance are on par per the price. The one thing I'm not crazy about is the operating system Windows 8. To me at least, Microsoft took a step back compared to Windows 7 only because its more complicated; not as familiar as the previous versions. I've read some of the low rated reviews that gives this laptop a bad wrap because of how complicated it is to navigate. It's not Asus's fault...blame Microsoft's Windows 8. Other than that, I'd definitely would recommend this laptop.

KB (Manlius, NY, US) :
My main problem was with the wifi and the touchpad. The wifi would randomly drop the connection. I could sit there with my phone and/or ipad right next to the laptop and they would be connecting fine. Couldn't find drivers that would work. Also the "touch" aspect of the touch pad seemed to come and go. Sometimes it would work fine, other times it didn't seem to recognize that I was touching it. That was pretty annoying. I ended up returning it. Like I said, I really wanted to like it, but ultimately I was disappointed.

Michael H. Merrill "Mihosh" (El Cajon, CA USA) :
This is a great laptop. I bought it to learn Windows 8, which I had heard was a bear. However, this laptop (ultrabook) is making it so easy. Windows 8 is a piece of cake. And the laptop is fast, boots up in a couple of seconds, connects very nicely to my home wireless network, and is a real joy to use. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét