Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

ASUS A55A-AH51-PK 15.6-Inch Discounts

McKayla Evans (Bowling Green, KY) :
My macbook pro finally expired of old age and sadly i've been kicked off the parental gravy train so I couldn't afford a new one. I considered the sony e series but i'm happy I went with the ASUS. The size, speed, and capacity is perfect for me. I have no complaints about windows 8 and had no problem learning how to use it. I got my laptop before the estimated delivery date and the price was almost $100 dollars less than at Best Buy. Good buy. Hopefully it lasts me awhile.

M. Klinker (Cleveland, OH) :
ASUS has been a manufacturer of motherbords for about 20 years. I know because I bought them when I built PC's. I think they make the best on the market. I am not sure how long they have been making and selling computers, but Yeah!! I bought this one for my daughter to replace her PC. I am not so sure about the W8 thing, and she complained a bit at first, but she is doing very well with it now, and while she wont admit to it, I doubt she would switch back to W7 if she had the chance to do so. THis laptop has more bang for the buck with more memory and larger hard drive and better motherboard and chipset than other laptops for noticeably less $. Rest assured the quality is there. She has been using for about 3 months now and is very happy with the machine and that dad bailed her out... again.

Kimberly (USA) :
I absolutely love my Asus A55A laptop! I can play my games on here (mainly the sims3 and simcity) on the plus side i can get all my work related projects done too =D Its size is just perfect for me. Not too big nor small. Weight is perfect too seeing how i can comfortably sit in my bed and just relax. which was VERY important to me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét